Thread: Deepak Chopra - The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success

1. #1 Deepak Chopra - The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success 
    Elder lancelot69's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks
    Click here to enlarge

Description:

Teilhard de Chardin said, "We are spiritual beings having a human experience." Chopra builds on this powerful thought in this recording that expands his life's work in spiritual approaches to daily living. He explains the laws of pure potentiality, giving, karma, least effort, intention and desire, detachment, and dharma and includes useful suggestions on how to apply these fundamental, natural principles if one is truly searching for purpose and a satisfying life. Ancient Vedic concepts form the basis of this philosophy of living that transcends the Eurocentric theological dogma that seems to preoccupy Western thought, especially among Americans.

Deepak Chopra’s best-selling guide to creating abundance and prosperity is now on CD and read by the author. Based on seven natural laws that govern all creation, this book shatters the myth that success results only from hard work, exacting plans, and driving ambition. Deepak Chopra offers a life-altering perspective on attaining success: Once we understand our true nature and learn to live in harmony with these natural laws, well-being, good health, fulfilling relationships, energy and enthusiasm for life, and material abundance can be achieved. Simple yet profound, the book’s timeless wisdom and practical steps can be applied with surprisingly quick results. “A must-read for anyone who missed The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran.

Chopra's teachings are distilled into seven simple principles which can be applied to all elements of personal life to evoke success. The basic idea is that personal understanding and harmony promote fulfilling relationships and material abundance without extra effort: chapters tell how to achieve it.

Duration: 1 hour 26 mins
    Quality: MP3 64 kbps
    Size: 41 MB
    Dead Link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to lancelot69 For This Useful Post:

Show Thankful Users

TheCyberPoet TheCyberPoet's Avatar United-States
    Thanks

Deepak Chopra - Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
    Click here to enlarge
    Unabridged: By Deepak Chopra
    Narrated by Deepak Chopra
    Program Type: (Self-Help)
    Length: 1 hr and 26 mins
    Bit Rate: 64 Kbps Mp3
    AB38TheCyberPoet03
    Book Description
    Looking for a practical guide to the fulfillment of your dreams? Based on natural laws which govern all of creation, this audio shatters the myth that success is the result of hard work, exacting plans, or driving ambition. In The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra distills the essence of his teachings into 7 simple, yet powerful principles that can easily be applied to create success in all areas of your life.
    FileSize 39 MB

This Content Is Available To Members Only. Please Register Here
    Last edited by TheCyberPoet; 03-02-2014 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Links Updated

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RG IS DEAD TO ME I CAN NOT USE RG THE BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT

4. The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to TheCyberPoet For This Useful Post:

Show Thankful Users

TheCyberPoet TheCyberPoet's Avatar United-States
    Thanks

Links Updated

RG IS DEAD TO ME I CAN NOT USE RG THE BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT