Thread: Multihoster Services: which is the best for usage ?

1. #1 Multihoster Services: which is the best for usage ? 
    Thanks

The mods requires us to discuss such things here so all the Real Debrid users from the previous support thread we had in another section come on down and lets find out the best multihoster as to price,reliability and service plus that all too important thing called support without attitude:

What is the best multihoster price wise?
    Which one has the most reliable service as to outages completely and outages of individual hoster cos?
    Which one has the most hosters available?
    Which one has got decent tech support responses without attitude?

Any thoughts ?

Thanks

To to add to sojourners questions i would also like to know what multi hosts are out there? Ones iv`e come accross include:

Real-Debrid
    All-Debrid
    Fast-Debrid
    2Leech
    Multihosters.com

Also thought this was interesting
    This Content Is Available To Members Only. Please Register Here
    To view above link, change the 1 to c and the 2 to a d as the word sensor is picking them up and *ing the name out.

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bluebee For This Useful Post:

Show Thankful Users

Wise Sage Of The North jokster's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

i'm giving z*v**a a trail at the minute.
    they offer a block account and as that is the way i use newsgroups i thought why the hell not.
    10 euro for 100gb - pretty cheap
    they have their own downloading app that watches you clipboard for links and converts them - it kinda sucks. to clunky, always starts full screen, dls seem slow with it, or*n never started at all.
    jdownloader plugin down currently so i cant comment on how that works.
    converting the links on their website and dling with your browser works a treat with realy good speeds. this includes or*n, there is a different converter page for these links and a 5gb per day limit.
    not as many hosts as real debrid but the all main ones are covered (surprisingly [cough] currently having bother with FS though)
    i havent needed to raise a support ticket but i note there is a live chat support option.

i havent ripped into it and started dling like a man possessed or anything but it all seems to be going well so far.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Wow that FS story on that link Bluebee provided is an eyeopener. I know I have read alot of negative about FS from posts on this forum alone all about troubles for paying customers let alone the multihosters like RD but if what that guy writes is true its incredulous the mods here persist in allowing FS as allowable posts!!!
    Also from that link I believe now I dont have much grounds to deride RD's comments on Facebook and even here when he was in our original support thread. Must be these hoster cos all have meanies running them who speak terrible English also compounding their troubles lol.
    As to the 2nd posters price at 10 euros for 100 gigs isnt all that great when you get the Omaroos of the world using your service so that one would be iffy for most of us since alot of us dl alot of crap

Posting Freak snowy25's Avatar UK
    Thanks

Personally I will stick with RD. It has issues but usually very minor ones and for the price I get unlimited access to the majority of hosts I actually use. Its a small annoyance that I need to search for alternative links to FS files but I have always found what I wanted on an alternative host so FS not being available doesnt bother me a great deal. AZ lot of other multi-hosts have either less hosts available or they have very severe limits of usage per day. I know seen some that have as low limits set at 3GB per day which is totally useless for most people.

Elder drzurkon's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

Ugh I wish I knew. I've come full circle as a paying customer of RS, HF, FS, and now RD. Each one started great and then either went to hell or this forum decided to move on to a new host. Now, almost everything I am interested in here on Bolt is on FS, usually with no alternative. RD basically is hopeless for FS, and FS apparently is imploding even on its paying customers, so I am reluctant to go back.

RD is fine now for RS, and MU. I have never gotten Oron to work on it, it always says '0 Bytes Left'. I wish this board would go back to predominantly RS!

Obi
    Thanks

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by drzurkon Click here to enlarge

RD is fine now for RS, and MU. I have never gotten Oron to work on it, it always says '0 Bytes Left'. I wish this board would go back to predominantly RS!

I just renewed RD for another 80 days + cashed in the points so Ive now got like 130 days. FS is a complete no no for just about all MHS. Heck, its starting to become a no no for FS customers themselves so what chance have we got?

There is speculation that Ricky FS is attempting to wrap FS up. Grab the cash and run so to speak before the media MAFIA slap his ass in court. FS are now banning d/lers who go over 11Gb. I mean that is just a joke.

Oron and RD: The reason it says 0Bytes is because Oron is an RD Trafficshare host. To use it you have to purchase blocks of bandwidth to get access. There is no Oron on RD unless you buy trafficshare.