Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Rapidgator problems

Elder TwinCessnaPilot's Avatar United-States
    Thanks

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 1951jimbo Click here to enlarge
    RG and JD aren't cooperating for me today. Get one of those plug in expired messages. Checked for update to JD but it shows I have the latest.
    Downloading directly from RG at the moment. Good speed but I can't download more than one file at a time.
    My issues started last night. I posted in the attached thread before I saw this one:

This Content Is Available To Members Only. Please Register Here
    Take care,

TCP Click here to enlarge

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to TwinCessnaPilot For This Useful Post:

Show Thankful Users

VIP Member J umbo's Avatar United-States
    Thanks

I get those "plug-in outdated" messages all the time with Rapidgator in JDownloader.
    I click resume every minute or so and eventually they will connect. I stay away from RG and Netload
    when possible.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J umbo For This Useful Post:

Elder lancelot69's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by J umbo Click here to enlarge
    I get those "plug-in outdated" messages all the time with Rapidgator in JDownloader.
    I click resume every minute or so and eventually they will connect. I stay away from RG and Netload
    when possible.
    It's like they are losing pace.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lancelot69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by J umbo Click here to enlarge
    when possible.
    Yeah, that's my problem, but I was flying through all my downloads until 2 days ago, and since then, I have not been able to get a single file to finish downloading, no matter what I try via JDownloader. I want to finish migrating my many files from RS to RG, but I am hesitant now if others will have problems downloading files. It's like the domino effect lately. lol

UPDATE: As of January 12, my problem with RG turned out to be password related. I re-enter my valid Premium password, but it kept failing via JDownloader, even though it worked fine directly with RG. My recourse was to change the actual RG password, and re-enter it in JD and also Mipony. That took care of it immediately with both accounts. This is a foolish oversight on my part as I am no rookie. lol

Hope this helps some of you. If all fails when you have a Premium account, try resetting, or changing your password.
    Click here to enlarge

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwinCessnaPilot For This Useful Post:

Junior Member mrchips17's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks
    Ohh and here I am thinking that it was only me having download issues.
    I don't use JDownloader at the moment (and by all accounts of what I'm reading I should possibly stay away from it). I have a premium account and I've started getting failing downloads. If a file is available I'd be lucky to get 30-40Kbs/sec over an 8MB link (with no other app taking resources from the internet). Any way I contacted support and they told me to use this JDownloader as this would fix my problem...which one the files failing or the extremely slow download??? (and thats a rhetorical question guys'n'girls).

VIP Member Bigyin600's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stamm Click here to enlarge
    I'm using mipony and have had no issues
    Are you downloading big files or multiple link files.............. just wondering if you get any crc failures or "Unexpected end of archive" from mipony as i am getting posted ^^^^^ up there

VIP Member Bigyin600's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

I am pretty much pulling my hair out now with the "unexpected end of archive" errors ............... over the last 2 days i have downloaded about 40GB worth of films that have been unable to be opened due to this error and issue.

I now hunt for single link uploads :(

Supreme Member jstavene's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

I too have troubles with rapidgator and fileserve,, and only use 1 link downloads if at all..

Junior Member bristoldad's Avatar England
    Thanks
    no problems with Mipony download manager

Supreme Member jstavene's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

A certain number of users here,, fine people with great posts,,, I very often have found broken links,, in a increasing number,,, mostly fileserve,,, and rapidgator,,I tried as a free user,,the wait time annoyed me so bad I would rather use the t@rre word,,,or the like,,(waste of time ) then as a paid for user I find only unrestricted unlimted works for me,, so if its on off,,up down,, slow,,, I will not bother,,, so those 2 ,,,I might click and see but usually I have to really want a file to even bother,, I would actually like to see those 2 banned,,but, I support anything veg or gimp duck, and Meepz or Maq,,, so I will bite my tongue,,, and if people choose things poorly I shall fit right in :-)

Oddly I always wondered what there affiliate program was like,,so I looked what I found is below,, Does not seem good at all to me,, but who would I be to tell others how to make their nut, so to speak,,,

Each registered user can become a RapidGator.net affiliate and start earning with the first file loaded. To do this, we have a convenient affiliate program with great stats and flexible reward scheme.

Benefits of working with RapidGator.net:

1) Highest earnings among competitors. Just check our deductions table on any of rates and make sure.

2) Maximum comfort for affiliates. Fast Web, FTP and Remote upload. Detailed statistics. Accurate and strict payments.

3) Comfort for users. We offer 3Mbit/sec free download speed. Unlimited premium download speed. Your users will download files fast, secure and with joy.

That's what we offer:

Pay per download
    Pay per sale
    Pay per download:
    Size / Group* 1 - 50 MB 50 - 100 MB 100 - 250 MB 250 - 500 MB 500 - 1000 MB > 1000 MB
    I $3 $5 $7 $10 $13 $15
    II $1 $3 $5 $6 $7 $8
    III $1 $1 $1.5 $2 $2.5 $3
    IV $0.5 $0.5 $0.5 $1 $1 $1
    All prices are for 1000 downloads

*Country groups:

I
    Belgium, United States, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, Norway, Netherlands, Italy, United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland

II
    Kuwait, Monaco, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Japan, Isle of Man, Andorra, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Australia, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Ireland, Israel

III
    Luxembourg, Latvia, Mauritius, Malaysia, Oman, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Lithuania, Korea, Republic of, Argentina, Bulgaria, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary

IV
    All others

Passive income
    We are constantly acting a referral program. Citing a system partner, 5% of its profits will be credited to your account.

Webmasters - if you have a web-site, you can start earning a passive right now! Simply place a link to our file sharing service, and all premium accounts purchased by users from your site will bring you up to 15% of it's cost.

Finance
    We pay weekly, on Thursdays, in the last week (Mon-Sun) Partners can receive payments in WebMoney.

Supreme Member TonyWendice's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

The US Govt has announced that RG is the number one target on their hit list to shut down just like MegaUpload was a year or so ago. I wouldn't spend one penny with them as they're bound to go next ... NL has also been locking accounts like crazy for no real reason.
    Uploaded seems to be the best bet right now but, eventually, we'll have to find something else. I also still use RS and have not had a single problem with them.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TonyWendice For This Useful Post:

Keepin' It Country thepossum's Avatar Australia
    Thanks

Hmmmm they all fall by the wayside ..............with RS changing contstantly but still going ..............never had any kind of luck with RG links so avoid them like the plague
    ZIPPYSHARE & UPLOADED NET

PLEASE PM IF LINKS ARE DEAD

PASWORD FOR ALL LINKS: possum (unless otherwise stated)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepossum For This Useful Post:

Noise Control Director sandcrab's Avatar United-States
    Thanks

the plague is right..\

has ANYONE here ever gotten 3 MBs as a free user?

theyre higher than i am if they think so.

30kbs if your LUCKY, which im apparently not, as i always got between 11 and 17 kbs max.

needless to say, i dont even bother clicking on their links.

So, if they lie about the free speeds,, can you really trust the rest of their claims?

good riddance.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sandcrab For This Useful Post:

VIP Member J umbo's Avatar United-States
    Thanks

Hey Sandcrab,
    The best speed I ever get is around 400k and I could get that occasionally for RG using RD. Never could get a file downloaded as a free user. Max 30k when it would start to download.
    Last edited by J umbo; 14-01-2013 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Left out words

Junior Member wcruiser's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TonyWendice Click here to enlarge
    The US Govt has announced that RG is the number one target on their hit list to shut down just like MegaUpload was a year or so ago. I wouldn't spend one penny with them as they're bound to go next ... NL has also been locking accounts like crazy for no real reason.
    Uploaded seems to be the best bet right now but, eventually, we'll have to find something else. I also still use RS and have not had a single problem with them.
    news source?

Thanks

Yeah Tony, I'd be interested in that as well. Not doubting your story, but I wonder if the Feds would actually tip their hand BEFORE a raid-type of investigation. FWIW, they (RG) are in Switzerland.

Moderator gimp duck's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

likely source for the info can be found here
    This Content Is Available To Members Only. Please Register Here
    and according to the article rg are based in russia now but not sure how accurate that is
    What we would like to see at BOLT

↓↓↓↓↓
    Click here!

25. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to gimp duck For This Useful Post:

Show Thankful Users

Banned elyamanyo's Avatar Egypt
    Thanks

To everyone, RG is doing some updates and fixing some security bugs at the moment. Everything should be ok after few hours.

Junior Member fearthereaper's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks
    I signed up for a RG account today, and the speeds seem good to me: 3 consecutive downloads in JDownloader, getting a consistent 1MB/s combined speed.

I used RS for a long time, and it is my fave file host, but sadly RS link die almost immediately these days.

You have to go where the links are, and currently that seems to mean RS and UL.

King of Mars moshe's Avatar United-States
    Thanks
    Looks like their is a DL limit of 15GB per day. Just hit it again a few minutes ago:

Click here to enlarge

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I keep trying to to think, but nothing happens."

Senior Member Lord Buckley's Avatar Ireland
    Thanks
    Was getting the "plugin out of date" and "error writing file to disc" messages with JDownloader.

Downloaded MiPony download manager and it's working perfect. No problems.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Buckley For This Useful Post:

Member DrJohnny's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

Rapidgator seems to be going the way of Rapidshare with links being killed very shortly after being uploaded.

I'm unable to access my RG account and have been dealing their support for a number of days now.
    They keep resetting my password and say try again and they've given me a number of other things to try, including deleting cookies.
    None of this has worked and I can't get into my account or if I try and download, I get "Access Denied", yet my subscription is valid for several weeks.
    The more I listen, the more profound the silence becomes.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DrJohnny For This Useful Post:

Junior Member tarunagg's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks
    hello to all
    i have rapidgator premium account and using from last two months and I use internet download manager to download files using this method to download"http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/register/new_faq/sites16.html"

the problem i have in rapdgator.net now that its not saving cookies tried every possible ways but after 2-3 hours rapidgator cookies resets and all my download stuck..
    whats he problem?

34. #174 same as 
    Junior Member davert's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DrJohnny Click here to enlarge
    Rapidgator seems to be going the way of Rapidshare with links being killed very shortly after being uploaded.

I'm unable to access my RG account and have been dealing their support for a number of days now.
    They keep resetting my password and say try again and they've given me a number of other things to try, including deleting cookies.
    None of this has worked and I can't get into my account or if I try and download, I get "Access Denied", yet my subscription is valid for several weeks.
    I'm getting the same run around now as above!Click here to enlarge

Elder 1951jimbo's Avatar United-States
    Thanks

I use JD, IDM, and MiPony for downloading. Sometimes I get the best results with RG downloads when I use MiPony. I had a one month sub to one of those multiple host services, and had that info in the program. Unfortunately it seems as if the MiPony software was using that service to download RG files, so it was slower than just using the RG subscription I had. Downloading individual files directly through RG works fine for me.
    I'm using Chromium [Iron] for my browser.
    Be sure you're right, then go ahead. - Davy Crockett

PapaJohannesPatriot is here.

In God I trust.
    password = fhac

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast