Thread: Real Debrid & IDM

1. #1 Real Debrid & IDM 
    Thanks

How do I use the 2 together with out having to generate the links first. I have input my username & password in to IDM but it still wont let me just copy links and paste them in to IDM.
    CHAMP19NS

VIP Member aopsparksy's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

if you want to just put links directly into RD you have to log in and go to unristricted downloaders section.. paste them into the box...and hit the unristrict my links button...
    if you go into the IDM options you can incorparate an add onn for your browser ( i use mozzila) when you right click to copy links.. it will give you the option to .. download with IDM or download all links with IDM
    so tell it to download all links... hide html files... then you will get your links up in the short list... press go and it starts.

Thanks

thanks mate. will using mozzila eliminate having to go through the real debrid site everytime? I have no problem going through Real Debrid but they wont accept safe linking.
    CHAMP19NS

VIP Member aopsparksy's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

no you still have to log into real debrid im afraid or you just get html file links... just open it in another tab and log in then switch over when you have copyed the links....

Thanks

yeah thats what i have been doing but as i say the real debrid site wont accept Safe Linking links & most complete TV shows are in safe linking.

Thanks for the help though.
    CHAMP19NS

Senior Member AxXxXo's Avatar Croatia
    Thanks
    Real debrid has automated link generator plug in for chrome and Mozilla so just down from their site(Generate your links faster with the Firefox Plugin (Ver. 2.3a) or Chrome Plugin (Ver. 1.7b).),install,under plugin options put your username/password then mark whole link like you wanna copy it and beside link you will see globe/world,press on it and you will get gen links....just copy and download them.... for safe linking just unlock them and copy/download...