Thread: Casshan Wallace Melting Point DVD

1. #1 Casshan Wallace Melting Point DVD 
    Bolt Elite milica2992's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

Click here to enlarge

Casshan Wallace Melting Point DVD

"Incredibly smooth and beautiful! One of the best rubber band tricks I've ever seen... and I've seen a lot. Casshan Wallace has a winner with Melting Point. Congratulations! -Dan Harlan

"Melting point LOOKS like real magic! It's as if rubberbands were made just for this moment of astonishment" -Justin Miller

"Melting Point kicks other rubber band magic to the curb! This effect blew me away. Magic is best when you see the magic happening. Melting Point is visually happening magic." -Justin Flom

"Melting Point is the most visual and slow rubber band routine I have ever seen." -Edward Boswell

From brilliant magic inventor Casshan Wallace, P3 is proud to bring you Melting Point.

On this DVD you'll learn what is possibly the most visually striking rubber band trick ever created. Virtually invisible to any audience, the effect requires absolutely no quick or unnatural movements. The entire performance is relaxed, silky smooth and everything can immediately be handed out for inspection.

Casshan explains the easy-to-perform steps in careful detail. With all his tips and experience included, you'll have everything you need to amaze and delight with this ground-breaking new effect.

Format: avi
    Language: English
    Size: 989.84 MiB
    Hoster: Uploaded

Important:

Please say Thank You if you like my post !

Search my posts to find more quality and interesting Stuff !

If you want to have high speed and parallel downloads buy premium account!

To Unzip the files please use 7zip and WinRar. Thanks

Click here to enlarge

Links:

This Content Is Available To Members Only. Please Register Here

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to milica2992 For This Useful Post: