Thread: Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy Series

1. #1 Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy Series 
    Junior Member Astarael's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

Click here to enlarge
    Jennifer Estep - [Mythos Academy 0.5] - First Frost
    A Mythos Academy Novella
    ePUB, LIT, MOBI, PDF

I am Gwen Frost, and I have a Gypsy gift. It's called psychometry—that's a fancy way of saying that I see images in my head and get flashes of other people's memories off almost everything I touch, even guys.
    My gift makes me kind of nosy. Okay, okay, maybe a lot nosy—to the point of obsession sometimes. I want to know everything about everyone around me. But even I don't want to know the secrets my friend Paige is hiding or the terrible loss that will send me to a new school—Mythos Academy, where the teachers aren't preparing us for the SATs, but to battle Reapers of Chaos. Now I have no friends and no idea how my gift fits in with all these warrior whiz kids. The only thing I do know is that my life is never, ever going to be the same . . .

Click here to enlarge
    Jennifer Estep - [Mythos Academy 1] - Touch of Frost
    ePUB, LIT, MOBI, PDF

My name is Gwen Frost, and I go to Mythos Academy—a school of myths, magic and warrior whiz kids, where even the lowliest geek knows how to chop off somebody's head with a sword and Logan Quinn, the hottest Spartan guy in school, also happens to be the deadliest.
    But lately, things have been weird, even for Mythos. First, mean girl Jasmine Ashton was murdered in the Library of Antiquities. Then, someone stole the Bowl of Tears, a magical artifact that can be used to bring about the second Chaos War. You know, death, destruction and lots of other bad, bad things. Freaky stuff like this goes on all the time at Mythos, but I'm determined to find out who killed Jasmine and why—especially since I should have been the one who died . . .

dead links

2. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Astarael For This Useful Post:

Show Thankful Users

3. #2 Jennifer Estep - Dark Frost - Mythos Academy 3 
    Advanced Member kikucat's Avatar United-States
    Thanks

Dark Frost - Mythos Academy 3
    Click here to enlarge
    I've seen so many freaky things since I started attending Mythos Academy last fall. I know I'm supposed to be a fearless warrior, but most of the time, I feel like I'm just waiting for the next Bad, Bad Thing to happen. Like someone trying to kill me--again.
    Everyone at Mythos Academy knows me as Gwen Frost, the Gypsy girl who uses her psychometry magic to find lost objects--and who just may be dating Logan Quinn, the hottest guy in school. But I'm also the girl the Reapers of Chaos want dead in the worst way. The Reapers are the baddest of the bad, the people who murdered my mom. So why do they have it in for me? It turns out my mom hid a powerful artifact called the Helheim Dagger before she died. Now, the Reapers will do anything to get it back. They think I know where the dagger is hidden, but this is one thing I can't use my magic to find. All I do know is that the Reapers are coming for me--and I'm in for the fight of my life.
    Epub - .36 MB
    This Content Is Available To Members Only. Please Register Here
    If you need a re-up I would be happy to oblige
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please PM me if a link is dead.

4. The Following 217 Users Say Thank You to kikucat For This Useful Post:

Show Thankful Users

İpek, 1painter, 42l, 88jr, Adevilsee, AGCalcutt, alesaenz, amethyst5, AndyBBB, aqueen, arb100, ARW, Ash135, ashanome, Aso Jamie NL, attisanog, atuin, bakekang, bamakt, banstone2012, BeerTaxi, bella924457, bheds, Bickies2, bignutsmcgee, bimbolicas, BlackOnyx, bodyberry, Bone.Cutter, bookworm100, bratkat64, bree7902, BreezyAuzette, bsholtry, bummpy, Carolus8, catzmiaow1, chaosqueen79, cimerias, cis1971, clairouille, Daydreamer1, DBuck, deepak.bd, delta357, demonseeker, devman3, Dgmnfea, dmj1574, donegalwebit, Dragon666, drifter101, droodles57, dumbledore27, eel700, Eiriana, Elfcall, Elwony, Ena2010, eragaso, Esbiorn, eyrien, fastwb, FTanSL, gamefan75, gapeach, Gossed, greice, Gremlin, Gringe Commander, hapgood5, hlmckay, hocham, hostahyb, hugs&kisses, iamsilentheart, IsabellaFox, jacqwd, jadeddreams, jadeddreams860, jamesx, Jawz1, jb0617, jessicadrew, jibrail, johansen, jubjubk4, Kadalandia, Kadira, Kaera, karrakaz, kazzyc, keeshah, Kellx, keri_m85, kg2403, kg_10, kiwibook, kjc12345678, kraftyg, kris69, kyril, LadyKalie, latepixie, lazybear2, lbright, learethus, LeDucde, leelee99, LeftyRight, liathana01, lil'bee, Linebdb, lojura, lordmysterio, loth, Louisa_T, lovemu6, ltomlin, luvztoread, MamaKin2027, mariii, marmite12, marywine1978, mce3aces, mechprof1, melba, mikaylajb, mikimi, misc_, missdaisy, missphly, mithai, mog22wai, mon-t, moxdown, mybad, mysticross, mywolflover88, NatCasayuran, nausicaa604, nekami, niarna, Nightmare_, ninjumper, NIS2010, nissi, nodulax, Nsen, okinago2, originale, osofantasma, patriciabiancaecat, PinkAngelRider, Po1gara, polkaman, poppy63, pororo, ragmuffin, Rayb008, raymondr, realitydreams, RedJules, redmuppetpc, renee070, Rhowaan, Ridita, Roger15, rogue46, rosat, rtaero, seeBee, seschat, sgullen, ShadowFold, Shadowman123, SleepSeeker, smaczink, smilingangel, srani55, srs, sss000sss, stenton999, stoo9999, stowaway, sunnytsao, susa09, sweetheartthuong, SweetieCakes1, sweinst, t'irla, t2.0, taklera, tavi72, terrysayers, tetsmith2, The Wizard 7, Thistledowner, Thwack, traceylb, transfer64, tret, Truefire2, truenoise, tvojeho, twinklestar10, txkitten2009, tyro_maven, ur8v, usf69, werstill, wishin, yayafava, yumi456, Z33b3d, zoomatriach, zwalking1

Advanced Member kikucat's Avatar United-States
    Thanks

Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep ( Mythos Academy 4 )
    Click here to enlarge

For a moment, a face flashed before my eyes—the most hideous face I'd ever seen. No matter how hard I tried to forget what had happened, I saw him everywhere I went. It was Loki—the evil god that I'd helped set free against my will.
    I should have known that my first official date with Logan Quinn was destined to end in disaster. If we'd gotten into a swordfight, or been ambushed by Reapers, I'd have been more prepared. But getting arrested mid-sip at the local coffee hangout? I didn't see that one coming. I've been accused of purposely helping the Reapers free Loki from his prison—and the person leading the charge against me is Linus Quinn, Logan's dad. The worst part is that pretty much everyone at Mythos Academy thinks I'm guilty. If I'm going to get out of this mess alive, I'll have to do it myself. . .
    Epub,Mobi - 2 MB
    If you need a re-up I would be happy to oblige
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please PM me if a link is dead.

6. The Following 225 Users Say Thank You to kikucat For This Useful Post:

Show Thankful Users

12letters, 1ofaknd, 1painter, 42l, 88jr, aafreen, Adevilsee, AGCalcutt, alesaenz, amethyst5, Anne01, arb100, ARW, Ash135, attisanog, atuin, babybot, bakekang, banstone2012, BeerTaxi, bella924457, berraex, bheds, Bickies2, biggman, bignutsmcgee, bijireiku, BlackOnyx, blackstar001, bodyberry, bog.moggy, Bone.Cutter, bookworm100, bratkat64, BreezyAuzette, bug_white, bummpy, Carolus8, catzmiaow1, chumbawumba, cimerias, cis1971, clairouille, con_sempre, Dalonda, DBuck, Debz, deepak.bd, delta357, demonseeker, diablo2, dmj1574, donegalwebit, Dragon666, dragonlili, drifter101, droodles57, dumbledore27, eel700, Eiriana, Elwony, emjo79, Ena2010, Esbiorn, Fillipw, Fred1952, FTanSL, fw007, fx00175, gamefan75, gapeach, Gossed, greice, Gremlin, grounded kitty, hapgood5, Heino, hlmckay, hocham, huntris, ididwhat, iki_51, itsquy, jacqwd, jadeddreams, jadeddreams860, Jaggy, jamesx, Jawz1, jaynesmithes, jb0617, jessicadrew, johansen, jsmythe, jubjubk4, Kadalandia, Kadira, karrakaz, kazzyc, Kellx, keri_m85, kethanoc, kg_10, kiwibook, kjc12345678, kligy, koksi83, kraftyg, kyril, LadyKalie, lansine, latepixie, lazybear2, lbright, learethus, leelee99, LeftyRight, liathana01, lil'bee, lista, lojura, lovemu6, ltomlin, macguffin, malux, mariii, marmite12, marywine1978, mce3aces, mechprof1, Medieval Guy, mikaylajb, miniy2j, mirakelei, misc_, missdaisy, missphly, mon-t, montystratton18, MoreRidonkulous, moxdown, mybad, mysticross, nausicaa604, Necrommonger, nekami, Nightmare_, ninjumper, NIS2010, nissi, nodulax, noelly, Nsen, okinago2, ondine, originale, osofantasma, pedro211, Phoenixx, plemast, Po1gara, pororo, pwh, ragmuffin, raymondr, realitydreams, RedJules, redmuppetpc, redstache, renee070, Renegade30, Rhowaan, Ridita, rogue46, rosat, runswithcizars, ruthcatrin, rwhit, Sacred_Insanity, Saltygoodness, seeBee, semihjd, seschat, sgullen, ShadowFold, Shadowman123, sharone, shirleycyz, SleepSeeker, smilingangel, snakeyez, spikereader, srani55, srs, sss000sss, stoo9999, stowaway, sunnytsao, sweinst, t'irla, t2.0, taklera, techie86, The Wizard 7, Thistledowner, Thwack, tourney, traceylb, transfer64, traveltime, tret, Truefire2, truenoise, TurningWorm, tvojeho, twistedxfactor, txkitten2009, ulokmrvlis, ur8v, usf69, vlee, wishin, xswo123, Z33b3d, zwalking1

Thanks

[Mythos Academy 00.5] - First Frost

New link

Format: epub, mobi
    Zippyshare - JEff.rar (1MB)

8. The Following 154 Users Say Thank You to Trolletta For This Useful Post:

Show Thankful Users

42l, 88jr, alesaenz, amethyst5, arb100, ARW, Ash135, Aso Jamie NL, attisanog, babybot, banstone2012, BeerTaxi, berraex, bheds, bijireiku, BlackOnyx, bodyberry, Bone.Cutter, bratkat64, BreezyAuzette, bug_white, Carolus8, cimerias, cis1971, DBuck, deepak.bd, delta357, demonseeker, dmj1574, donegalwebit, Dragon666, droodles57, dumbledore27, eel700, Eiriana, ella_santos1990@yahoo.com, Elwony, Emily1672, emjo79, Ena2010, Esbiorn, farlisis, fastneedle, fastwb, fryefarm61, FTanSL, gamefan75, gapeach, Gohan9080, Gossed, greice, Gremlin, haggipavlu, hocham, hugs&kisses, huntris, IsabellaFox, jacqwd, jadeddreams, jadeddreams860, jamesx, Jawz1, jenjen, jessicadrew, jessicamorris, johansen, jsmythe, jubjubk4, Kadalandia, Kadira, karrakaz, kazzyc, Kellx, kidil, kjc12345678, kraftyg, kyril, LadyKalie, lazybear2, lbright, LeDucde, leelee99, LeftyRight, Libretto, lojura, ltomlin, luvztoread, marywine1978, mce3aces, mechprof1, mikimi, MissusMack, mithai, monstera78, mybad, NatCasayuran, nausicaa604, ninjumper, NIS2010, nissi, Nsen, originale, osofantasma, Po1gara, polkaman, pororo, raakuu, ragmuffin, raymondr, realitydreams, redmuppetpc, revengerlee, Rhowaan, Ridita, rogue46, rosat, rwhite77, Sagadi, Saltygoodness, Schlumpfozid, seeBee, seschat, sexybunny85, sharlene.vanoudtshoorn, shirleycyz, sleepless3333, smaczink, smilingangel, srani55, sss000sss, stowaway, sunnytsao, sweinst, t'irla, t2.0, taklera, terrysayers, The Wizard 7, Thwack, transfer64, tret, Truefire2, truenoise, TurningWorm, tvojeho, ur8v, urlias, wenhoshih, wishin, xiamara, xswo123, Z33b3d, zorzal, zwalking1

Thanks

[Mythos Academy 01] - Touch of Frost

New link

Zippyshare - JEtof.rar (929KB)

10. The Following 162 Users Say Thank You to Trolletta For This Useful Post:

Show Thankful Users

42l, 88jr, alesaenz, amethyst5, AndyBBB, arb100, ARW, Ash135, Aso Jamie NL, attisanog, B220, bakekang, bamakt, BeerTaxi, berraex, bheds, bijireiku, BlackOnyx, bluerunt, BnjjakemLkkd, bodyberry, Bone.Cutter, bratkat64, BreezyAuzette, Carolus8, chaosqueen79, chinye11, cimerias, cis1971, DBuck, delta357, demonseeker, DF74767, dmj1574, donegalwebit, Dragon666, droodles57, dumbledore27, eel700, Eiriana, Elwony, Emily1672, emjo79, Ena2010, EReadR, Esbiorn, farlisis, fastneedle, fastwb, FTanSL, gamefan75, gapeach, Gossed, greice, Greig333, Gremlin, haggipavlu, hocham, hreas, hugs&kisses, huntris, jacqwd, jadeddreams, jadeddreams860, jamesx, Jawz1, jenjen, jessicadrew, jessicamorris, johansen, jubjubk4, Kadalandia, Kadira, karrakaz, kazzyc, Kellx, keri_m85, kidil, kjc12345678, kraftyg, kyril, LadyKalie, lazybear2, lbright, leelee99, LeftyRight, Libretto, lojura, ltomlin, macguffin, marmite12, marywine1978, mce3aces, mechprof1, missdaisy, mithai, monstera78, mybad, mysticross, NatCasayuran, nausicaa604, ninjumper, NIS2010, nissi, Nsen, originale, osofantasma, patriciabiancaecat, Po1gara, polkaman, pororo, raakuu, ragmuffin, raymondr, realitydreams, redmuppetpc, Rhowaan, Ridita, rogue46, rosat, rwhite77, Sagadi, seeBee, semihjd, seschat, sexybunny85, sharlene.vanoudtshoorn, shirleycyz, Sirius@Black, sleepless3333, smaczink, smilingangel, srani55, sss000sss, stevec95403, stowaway, sunnytsao, sweinst, t'irla, t2.0, taklera, terrysayers, tetsmith2, The Wizard 7, therisenfirebird, Thistledowner, traceylb, transfer64, tret, Truefire2, truenoise, tvojeho, txkitten2009, ur8v, urlias, wishin, xiamara, xswo123, Z33b3d, zoomatriach, zorzal, zwalking1

11. #6 Jennifer Estep - [Mythos Academy 02] - Kiss of Frost 
    Thanks

Click here to enlarge Kiss of Frost (2011)
    (The second book in the Mythos Academy series)

At Mythos Academy, teen warriors in the making train to take up their roles protecting humankind. With her snarky, self-deprecating voice and strange gift of psychometry - the ability to know an object's history just by touching it - Gwen Frost is an outsider both to the students of the Academy and the rest of the world. But now that she's taking private tutoring with the Academy's most notorious young Spartan, and has Nike's own sword to protect her, she's ready to make mark...
    Zippyshare - JEkof.rar (914KB)

12. The Following 190 Users Say Thank You to Trolletta For This Useful Post:

Show Thankful Users

İpek, 1painter, 42l, 88jr, AGCalcutt, alesaenz, amethyst5, AndyBBB, arb100, ARW, Ash135, Aso Jamie NL, attisanog, atuin, B220, bakekang, bamakt, BeerTaxi, berraex, bheds, bijireiku, BlackOnyx, bluerunt, bodyberry, Bone.Cutter, bookworm100, bratkat64, BreezyAuzette, brendern, bummpy, Carolus8, chaosqueen79, chinye11, cimerias, cis1971, clairouille, daisyduck61, DBuck, delta357, demonseeker, DF74767, Dgmnfea, dmj1574, donegalwebit, Dragon666, dragonlili, droodles57, dumbledore27, eel700, Eiriana, Elwony, Ena2010, Esbiorn, farlisis, fastneedle, fastwb, fryefarm61, FTanSL, gamefan75, gapeach, Gossed, greice, Greig333, Gremlin, haggipavlu, hocham, hreas, hugs&kisses, huntris, iamsilentheart, jacqwd, jadeddreams, jadeddreams860, jamesx, Jawz1, jb0617, jessicadrew, jessicamorris, johansen, jsmythe, jubjubk4, Kadalandia, Kadira, karrakaz, kazzyc, Kellx, keri_m85, kidil, kjc12345678, kraftyg, kyril, LadyKalie, latepixie, lazybear2, lbright, LeDucde, leelee99, LeftyRight, Libretto, Likagi1, lil'bee, lojura, ltomlin, luvztoread, macguffin, marmite12, marywine1978, mce3aces, mechprof1, mikimi, missdaisy, mithai, monstera78, mybad, mysticross, NatCasayuran, nausicaa604, niarna, ninjumper, NIS2010, nissi, Nsen, okinago2, ondine, originale, osofantasma, patriciabiancaecat, Po1gara, polkaman, pororo, qazwsx@123, raakuu, ragmuffin, Rakgi, raymondr, realitydreams, RedJules, redmuppetpc, Rhowaan, Ridita, rogue46, rosat, rwhite77, Sagadi, Samayra, seeBee, selma399, semihjd, seschat, sexybunny85, sharlene.vanoudtshoorn, shirleycyz, Sirius@Black, sleepless3333, SleepSeeker, smaczink, smilingangel, snakeyez, srani55, sss000sss, stevec95403, stowaway, sunnytsao, sweetheartthuong, sweinst, t'irla, t2.0, taklera, terrysayers, The Wizard 7, Thistledowner, Thwack, traceylb, transfer64, tret, Truefire2, truenoise, tvojeho, txkitten2009, unrealraven, ur8v, vlee, VooDooWoman, wishin, xiamara, xswo123, Z33b3d, zorzal, zwalking1, zzr1100

VIP Member lalalolovici's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

Here's Mythos Academy 5 - Midnight Frost & Elemental Assassin 9 - Heart of Venom

14. The Following 128 Users Say Thank You to lalalolovici For This Useful Post:

Show Thankful Users