Visio 2013 provides new features designed to help you create diagrams more intuitively—including new and updated shapes and stencils, improved effects and themes, and a coauthoring feature that makes teamwork easier. You can also make your diagrams more dynamic by linking shapes to real-time data and then share them with others through a browser using Visio Services in SharePoint, even if they don’t have Visio installed.
Simplify complex information by creating professional diagrams in just a few clicks.
The new Microsoft Visio has:
• Features designed to make it easier to create diagrams—including quicker access to frequently used tools, new and updated shapes and stencils, and improved and expanded themes and effects.
• Tools to make teamwork simpler, such as the ability to work together on the same diagram at the same time and improved commenting—in both Visio and Visio Services.
• Improved touch support, including for Windows 8 and Visio Services in the new Microsoft SharePoint.
• Options to make your diagrams more dynamic by linking shapes to real-time data, with an expanded set of supported sources.
• The ability to share your diagrams with others through a browser (even if they don't have Visio installed) through Microsoft Office 365 or SharePoint.
• Support for updated diagramming standards, including Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.4, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0, and Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0.
Project Professional 2013 helps you easily plan projects and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere. Stay organized and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to seamlessly work with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.