Thread: Call of Duty Infinate Warfare patch/update and crack 1 installation problem

1. #1 Call of Duty Infinate Warfare patch/update and crack 1 installation problem 
    VIP Member LuckyMe2's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

I've installed "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe (2016), 65.15GB" from "elamigos" post which as it states is already cracked after installation and everything is working fine however when I try to add the "patch/update 1 (18.11.2016) & crack 1 (by Reloaded or Ali213)" I can't get anywhere. Double clicking the .exe file does nothing neither does trying to run it as administrator. There are no similar files in the installation directory for me to overwrite them with and I'm left scratching my head. Am I just being a dumb-ass and missing something really obvious? Any help would be appreciated.

VIP Member aaronmb's Avatar United-States
    Thanks

I think all you do with the patch/update is extract it to the main folder. Pretty sure you don't need that other crack.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aaronmb For This Useful Post:

VIP Member LuckyMe2's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

Cheers. Yeah, when it was placed in the installation main folder the .exe file ran and installed the update. I was thrown off course because normally .exe files ask where you want them installed to.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by aaronmb Click here to enlarge
    I think all you do with the patch/update is extract it to the main folder. Pretty sure you don't need that other crack.