Thread: How to Use the BitDefender Rescue CD

1. #1 How to Use the BitDefender Rescue CD 
    Senior Member leatherwomenlover's Avatar United-States
    Thanks

I am going to show you how to use the Bitdefender Rescue CD to clean your infected PC. When you’ve got a PC completely infected with viruses, sometimes it’s best to reboot into a rescue disc and run a full virus scan from there. Because when your computer is running slow due to viruses you can run the Bitdefender Rescue CD. Now let’s get started on how to use the BitDefender Rescue CD. First you need to download Bitdefender Rescue CD ISO which can be found here

Support page with a download link.
    This Content Is Available To Members Only. Please Register Here
    FTP: Site link from bitdefender click the ISO it should download.
    This Content Is Available To Members Only. Please Register Here
    Then you need to burn a CD or make a bootable USB stick. My preferred method would be to create a bootable USB stick with Yumi/Rufus/ WinsetupfromUSB. Once you have done that you will need to boot to CD or USB. Here is the first screen you see when boot to Bitdefender Rescue CD
    Click here to enlarge
    You can see many different languages to choose from for me I am choosing English. Press enter to start process.
    Click here to enlarge
    Now select the box I agree then click continue to next step. From here it will automatically start updating the virus database. Depending on computer specs and internet connection download times may be different.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    After the virus database is done downloading it will automatically start scanning for virus. Note: Depending how badly infected your computer is probably would take longer. I would suggest if got something else to do go do it and wait for the scan to be done. Scan times vary due to how badly your computer is infected and what is all wrong with it.
    Click here to enlarge
    Once the scan is complete, you can use the tools to clean up any virus infection. It’s really pretty simple. If you need to do some work on your file system, you can easily use the File Manager to get to your files.[/B]
    Click here to enlarge
    In this screenshot you can see that it does have other apps at your disposable. Like Teamviewer, Gparted, Firefox and many other Linux base apps. I do prefer this over Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 just because of other apps that are included.
    Last edited by leatherwomenlover; 22-03-2017 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Seprated download links

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to leatherwomenlover For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Choice10's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

For two days...........

404-File not found.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
    Please try again later.

Bitdefender Team

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Choice10 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member leatherwomenlover's Avatar United-States
    Thanks

Weird the links I linked do work but I would suggest using the FTP link the second I linked.

Moderator the_geezer69's Avatar Black-private
    Thanks

Both links work

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the_geezer69 For This Useful Post: