Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: All-Debrid Real-Debrid or Premiumize.me

Junior Member aelfric2's Avatar Denmark
    Thanks
    After some days of testing I have to retract my suggestion of using foxleech as an alternative because the download limits for RG and UL seem to be very low and are not explicitly stated even though their "Refund Policy" claims they are: "Your forfeit your right for a refund if you are not aware of our hoster specific limitations. Those limits are clear on our status page which can be seen before purchase". But the status page only shows online/maintenance. The limits for RG/UL seem to be around 5 GB from what I've tested and it was higher back in the day I first used it. #sad

Bolt Elite yesterday's Avatar Uzbekistan
    Thanks

aelfric, did you purchase 1 month or a full year ? if it's only a month then it's not a big thing.
    i did notice the other day that pricing for alldebrid and realdebrid for 6 months are the same. alldebrid links into tons of stream sites which i wish realdebrid would do.

Junior Member aelfric2's Avatar Denmark
    Thanks
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yesterday Click here to enlarge
    aelfric, did you purchase 1 month or a full year ? if it's only a month then it's not a big thing.
    i did notice the other day that pricing for alldebrid and realdebrid for 6 months are the same. alldebrid links into tons of stream sites which i wish realdebrid would do.
    I usually never buy more than 3 months and did so this time, so it's ok, it was only supposed to be a backup for premiumize anyway and you usually get what you pay for. I like using a VPN for streaming and downloading and I hate the debridservices stupid policies about that, foxleech doesn't seem to mind but with that limits on RG and UL it would only be somehow useful as a torrent seedbox. Maybe it is just an oversight but the way the refund policy ist constructed, claiming that the hoster list informs you about the limits (it does not) and you can't get a refund when you didn't check that first (you can't, because it's not there) seems very shady.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aelfric2 For This Useful Post: